Pre-Order item(s) will only be charge $20
Once item(s) arrive you will receive invoice for the rest of the remaining balance of $65 Item(s)
PLEASE PROVIDE EMAIL
Please Note: We would all like pre-orders to show up within the expected time frame, but unfortunately the toy industry can have delays. The expected arrival date is an estimate; there are no guarantees for exactly when pre-ordered products will arrive. No compensation can be given for pre-orders that arrive late. We don't recommend pre-ordering products as gifts or for special occasions that are time sensitive. When possible we will send out notification that a pre-order is arriving soon.
Please note we are unable to do this for all products; we are dependent on how much notification our vendors give us prior to shipping.We work hard to fill every pre-order we take, but occasionally a situation may be out of our control. If we cannot fill your pre-order, we will cancel it and notify you immediately. No compensation will be given for the inconvenience.
Mezco’s One:12 Batman trilogy concludes with Batman: Supreme Knight. This is Batman towards the final years of his campaign against the underworld of Gotham City.
Supreme Knight depicts an older Bruce Wayne who has learned his way and honed his skills. Now at the twilight of his war on crime, he uses his skill and tech to maintain his edge.
Supreme Knight’s Bat-Suit provides additional armored protection enhancements to compensate for the wear and tear that his years of crime fighting have taken on him. A magnet in his collar allows him to switch between two leather-like capes – one with an integrated posing wire and one that drapes freely. He employs an upgraded, more aggressive arsenal including a dual-blade karambit that folds, a multifunctional, non-lethal “Equalizer” cannon, and more.
The combination of the enhanced Bat-Suit along with the upgrades to his arsenal keep Supreme Knight the most feared amongst the Gotham City underworld as he continues to wage his one-man war.
THE ONE:12 COLLECTIVE BATMAN SUPREME KNIGHT FIGURE FEATURES:
- One:12 Collective body with over 30 points of articulation
- Three (3) head portraits
- Hand painted authentic detailing
- Approximately 17cm tall
- Nine (9) interchangeable hands
- One (1) pair of fists (L & R)
- One (1) pair of cannon holding hand (L & R)
- One (1) large batarang holding hands (L)
- One (1) grappling gun holding hand (R)
- One (1) pair of batarang holding hands (L & R)
- One (1) pair of posing hands (L & R)
- One (1) dual-blade karambit holding hand (R)
- Cowled head
- 3D chest insignia
- Two (2) interchangeable leather-like capes
- Fitted suit with body armor detail
- Wrist gauntlets
- SAP gloves
- Utility belt with grappling gun holster
- Knee armor
- Shin armor
- Tactical boots
- Ten (10) small batarangs
- One (1) batarang bundle
- One (1) large batarang
- One (1) dual-blade folding karambit
- One (1) handheld “equalizer” cannon
- One (1) grappling gun
- Three (3) grappling hooks (inserts into gun)
- One (1) open grappling hook
- One (1) open grappling hook with posing cord
- One (1) closed grappling hook
- One (1) One:12 Collective display base with logo
- One (1) One:12 Collective adjustable display post