Enamel pins can be the perfect collectible. They are richly detailed, very expressive and timeless. FiGPiN takes it to the next level by merging the art of the enamel pin with the power and excitement of the character figure.
Coming Soon! Pre-Order Now!
- FiGPiN: David Bowie #177
- Cast zinc alloy inlaid with hard synthetic color enamel.
- Finished with an electroplated black nickel coating.
- Stands up on a patent-pending FiGPiN soft rubber backer.
- Encased in a museum-quality, clear poly-carbonate display box with a black ABS plastic base.
- A uniquely designed and character-specific background card finishes the look.
- Sized approximately 3" tall (76.2mm) 3/32" thick (2.0mm)
- All FiGPiNs include a laser engraved, alphanumeric serial number on the back, making every single one uniquely yours.